Full Time & Part Time
We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Full Time and Part Time Day Care Teacher to join our team at the kiddieGRAND, located at 4500 John Shields Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017.
Our mission at the kiddieGRAND is to provide quality, safe, loving care for toddlers, pre-school children and school age children. We strive to create an educational and inviting environment as well as providing a unique opportunity for children to learn in an intergenerational center. We also recognize the importance of balanced growth so we provide opportunities for mental, physical, and emotional development as well through a variety of creative classroom experiences and structured curriculum.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company owned privately by a pharmacist and nurse with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness.
We believe our patients and their families deserve the best possible healthcare experience. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in all that we do. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts.
We believe our employees are the source of our success. Our organization must reflect the rich diversity of our communities. We are committed to providing a work environment that enables our employees to fulfill their professional, family, and community responsibilities.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
- Provides a loving, patient, and nurturing environment for each child.
- Responsible for continuous supervision of children to ensure health and safety.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with families and children.
- Develops creative lesson plans and activities for the classroom.
- Maintains state licensing regulations in the areas of childcare ratios, safety, and training.
- Follows established daily schedules, curriculum, and activity structure as directed.
- Reports all incidents of injuries, conflicts, and problems to the administrator so proper measures and documentation can be followed.
- Keeps the center neat and sanitary throughout the shift.
- Strong customer service focus, excellent time management, oral and written communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience teaching toddler, preschool, or school age preferred.
- Previous experience in child care setting preferred.
- Ability to relate to and communicate with children and families.
- Ability to initiate and supervise leisure-time group activities and read to children.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively.
- Ability to perform continuous walking, stooping, standing and bending for the majority of shift.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.
Visit us online at www.vrablehealthcare.com
Interested in joining our team? Please apply at www.vrablehealthcare.appone.com