Full Time Daycare Teacher – $500.00 Sign on Bonus
• Provides a loving, patient, and nurturing environment for each child.
• Responsible for continuous supervision of children to ensure health and safety.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with families and children.
• Develops creative lesson plans and activities for the classroom.
• Maintains state licensing regulations in the areas of childcare ratios, safety, and training.
• Follows established daily schedules, curriculum, and activity structure as directed.
• Reports all incidents of injuries, conflicts, and problems to the administrator so proper measures and documentation can be followed.
• Keeps the center neat and sanitary throughout the shift.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have an Associate Degree in Child Development or equivalent.
• Previous experience teaching toddler, preschool, or school age preferred.
• Previous experience in child care setting preferred.
• Ability to relate to and communicate with children and families.
• Ability to initiate and supervise leisure-time group activities and read to children.
• Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively.
• Ability to perform continuous walking, stooping, standing and bending for the majority of shift.
Apply online at www.applyatvhc.com.