Full Time Daycare Teacher – $500.00 Sign on Bonus
Full Time Daycare Teacher – KiddieGrand, 4500 John Shields Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017.
We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Full Time Day Care Teacher to join our team at the kiddieGRAND.
- Provides a loving, patient, and nurturing environment for each child.
- Responsible for continuous supervision of children to ensure health and safety.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with families and children.
- Develops creative lesson plans and activities for the classroom.
- Maintains state licensing regulations in the areas of childcare ratios, safety, and training.
- Follows established daily schedules, curriculum, and activity structure as directed.
- Reports all incidents of injuries, conflicts, and problems to the administrator so proper measures and documentation can be followed.
- Keeps the center neat and sanitary throughout the shift.
Our mission at the kiddieGRAND is to provide quality, safe, loving care for toddlers, pre-school children and school age children. We strive to create an educational and inviting environment as well as providing a unique opportunity for children to learn in an intergenerational center. We also recognize the importance of balanced growth so we provide opportunities for mental, physical, and emotional development as well through a variety of creative classroom experiences and structured curriculum.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have an Associate Degree in Child Development or equivalent.
- Previous experience teaching toddler, preschool, or school age preferred.
- Previous experience in child care setting preferred.
- Ability to relate to and communicate with children and families.
- Ability to initiate and supervise leisure-time group activities and read to children.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively.
- Ability to perform continuous walking, stooping, standing and bending for the majority of shift.
The kiddieGRAND is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer(EOE).